The Ezzy B Radio Show (pronounced as Eh–Zee B) a radio content provider, airs LIVE every Wednesday from 6:00 pm EST on theezzybshow.com, Da Flava Radio, and JW 107.9 FM, and replays on WXSJ 97.3, WHTL 95.2 FM, WKDT 420 2 Lit Radio and Radio Primera. The show features many guests from all walks of life, including celebrities, to the up and coming stars, authors, actors, artists, promoters, entrepreneurs, and more, from as far as S. Africa. We are located in Atlanta, Ga; catering mainly to a national and internationally diverse listening audience. The show continues to be consistently in high demand from its inception over five years ago. The Award-Winning Host and Executive Director of the show, Ezzy manages to bring an exciting and professional show to the airwaves each week, while giving his guests one of the greatest experiences of life.
WHY SPONSOR THE EZZY B SHOW?
- Believe it or not, digital platforms or streaming services are one of the fastest-growing industries today.
- The opportunity to reach millions from any mobile device can help your business meet its targeted consumers right from the hands of our listening audience.
- The affordable packages on our global radio platform would be great in assisting you to “get the word out” about your product, service, or event.
For details on becoming a guest or interested in advertising, please email us at email@example.com .
Minimum guest/s requirements (mandatory):
Please submit ALL that applies.
- MP3 file only
- Tracks must be radio-friendly or edited
- Tracks must be professionally mastered
- Name of guest/s
- Headshot or promotional picture – must be professional or high-resolution (jpg or png only)
- Guest’s bio
- Name of business or organization
- Business or organization info, press release, or other important info
- The objective of your interview request
- Contact phone number
- Click here for details and follows us at https://streamerlinks.com/ezzyspotlight
Upon receiving the required info, please allow at least two weeks before your appearance is finalized! A follow-up email or text message will be sent to you with your scheduled date and time when confirmed, or with an alternative date and time, if necessary. We recommend sending all info in one email to avoid the loss of the info.
- All info must be submitted by the Sunday before the show day or date
- Accommodation can be made after (line above) based on the availability of a new time slot
- Once confirmed, guests are required to assist with promoting their presence on the show (Wednesday 6-8 pm) by, but not limited to social media, emails, texts, etc.
- Guest/s are allowed to invite colleagues, associates, friends, etc to accompany them in the studio for support
- The Ezzy B Show reserves to rights to use audio, pictures, and videos or any other contents of all guests for promotional purposes
- Live Video Streaming is limited to a maximum of 10 minutes unless the stream source comes from the platform
- All music and other content must be clean and radio-friendly
- Guests are required to be in the studio at least 15 minutes before they go live on air
- Failure to provide adequate info regarding being late or your unavailability to be on the show can or will forfeit your appearance and future opportunities on the show
- Goods and services are considered to be a form of promotion that will require fees. We will notify you
- Failure to submit the list of requirements above will result in a cancellation of your scheduled interview or will delay your scheduled date
- Please ensure that your cell phone or WIFI signal is at its strongest before you’re connected to the show.
257 Lawrence St NE, #802, Marietta, Ga 30060 or
P.O. Box 802, Marietta, Ga 30061
With your authorization to appear on The Ezzy B Radio Show you agree that photograph, video, or use any other electronic method of recording your image, appearance, likeness, voice, or actions (collectively “recordings”) to be used at The Spotlight w/ Ezzy’s (Ezzy Spotlight) or The Ezzy B Radio Show’s discretion in any medium, including but not limited to, the company related publications, websites or other platforms.